- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, web application and any reporting portal (hereafter “Site”), how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to hire a service provider.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we may collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this Site, a user may first be required to complete a registration process. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, phone number and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services in the Site in which you have expressed interest.
We partner with external service providers to provide specific services requested by you. When you request these services using the Site, we will share names, addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services to you. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.